Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

New Mascaras Review

Hello all! So this is a quick review on the new Maybelline Mascara's that just came out :)

First let's talk about Maybelline's Falsies Mascara. It is supposed to be a volumizing and lengthening Mascara that creates a false eye lash effect. My lashes were definitely lengthened however I did not get as much volume as I was hoping. the mascara is comparable to Lancome's Hypnose mascara, as they both have a similar curved wand. Overall i really like the mascara, little to no clumping, and good length, however not at all a false lash look. I would recommend it to most anyone.




However, my favorite at the moment has to be One by One, also by Maybelline. It separates the lashes beautifully and gives them good length and subtle volume. I find myself reaching for this one a lot more, and can tell a significant difference in the appearance of my lashes.



The last review is about the very new Clinique bottom lash mascara. What can I say other than it's freaking awesome!!! It retails at $10, but keep in mind it is a very small tube. Apart from the small amount of product, I have nothing bad to say about it. The premise is that using a regular mascara wand makes it hard to properly coat the lashes on the bottom. For gals who want those sexy Kim Kardahsian bottom lashes, go out and buy this before it's sold out! (P.S. the packaging is darn cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment