Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jesse's Girl Cosmetics

Recently I went to Georgia and I was really excited because in Georgia they have Rite Aids there (since the state I live in has no Rite Aids). The only place they sell Jessie's Girl makeup is in Rite Aid, so I took the opportunity and bought a few pigments.

Here are the swatches:





Colors (from left to right)

-Peek-A-Boo (Violet/Pink)
-Penny Arcade (Copper Sparkle)
-Cafe Au Laite (Rose Gold)
-Pixie Dust (Gold Sparkle)
-Kiwi Rose (Green Sparkle)

For any pigment I suggest you prime your eye with L.A. Splash eyeshadow base, as it is very sticky and will hold on to the the pigment better than anything else. Also, try to put on your foundation and powder after the eye makeup so it is easier to clean up the fallout from the pigments.

Overall, I really liked these pigments especially because they have many duo chromes available, which are my favorite because they flash different colors in the light.

The pigments retail for about $5 depending on were you get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment