Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Review of The Balm Muppet Palette: Cast your Shadow!


As soon as I heard about this palette from Temptalia.com I knew I had to have it! So I moseyed on over to The Balm's website and luckily I made it on to their second pre-order list. So without further ado here are the pictures! (Click on the pics for a larger view)















In review:
I loveeeeee it! There aren't any intelligent words to describes my absolute love of this palette. ALL of the eye shadows are pigmented, and all of them are beautiful. No mattes in this palette but I don't mind. Swedish pancakes is my favorite, the most beautiful shimmery nude. Great gonzo is also a favorite of mine, such a gorgeous blue. If you get a chance to get this palette you wont regret it!

There are also two lip/blush stains as well as a gloss which are fabulous and surprisingly pigmented :)

Now there are only 1,000 that have been made (licensing fees...) but don't fret my pet they will be releasing a palette called The Balm and the Beautiful, a soap opera themed palette with the exact same eye shadows and not limited edition.

Check out the Balm facebook for more http://www.facebook.com/pages/theBalm/58936684679?sk=wall&filter=2.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the looks of this palette! Im hoping I got on the list to get it just from a little bit ago =)

    ReplyDelete