Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Benefit Feelin' Cheeky! Minis Set Review


So I got this sample set about a two months ago and realized I never reviewed it so here goes :)

As far as lip stains go, Benefit kind of has the monopoly. Their Benetint probably is the most famous, followed by their Posietint. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of lip stains because they can be tricky to work with. But they are fun too use when you are going for a natural all day wearing look.

Here are some pictures and swatches:


Highbeam:


-A liquid highlighter. I love this product the most. I love how it isn't glittery, and adds a nice sheen to the face.

Benetint:


-I don't particularly like using this on the cheeks, but it does add a nice rosy tint to the lips.

Posietint:


-I like how this is a light lip stain, which makes a little easier to fix if you mess up. The pink color is very nice for the cheeks as well.



As far as the stains go I recommend you dab the product on your fingers first before applying it to the cheeks, as simply painting it on with the brush can leave terrible lines if not blended out immediately. Also when using it on the lips apply a chap stick first because the stains can dry out your lips.

Overall I like the stains but don't really find myself reaching for them all the time. I guess it's a kind of product I need to be in the mood for.


The Feelin' Cheeky! Minis is $15. Each full size is $29. I could see myself splurging in the Highbeam but I'll pass on the stains.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love the liquid highlighter:-)! i d love to have it myself:-))

    ReplyDelete