Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner Review


I love BH cosmetics, plain and simple. It's actually funny because I don't own any of their palettes, which they are mostly known for. They make the best soft and affordable brushes, awesome gel liners, and lip liners!

I have the majority of the lip liners they sell so I thought I'd do a little review for you.

Here they are swatched:


(From left to right: Nude, Earth, Rouge, Blossom, Coral,and Raspberry.

Nude is kinda a browny nude color, not quite as "nude" as the name would imply. Nonetheless I love using this for everyday, and it gives a nice nude look to the lips but with a bit more color. It's not as brown looking on the lips.


Earth is more of a true nude, for lighter skin tones anyway. Perfect for idiot proof nude lips, and it pairs well with just a gloss on top.

Rouge I'm not the biggest fan of for my skin color. It's kind of a red-brown color, which would probably be better for darker skin tones.

Blossom I call the perfect pink lip liner because it pairs well with just about any pink lipstick.

Coral is not a color coral by any means, but it is nice for hot pink lips.

Raspberry is just a bit lighter than coral, also very nice.

Overall I love these lip liners. They are very smooth and creamy, and don't dry out your lips as much as a MAC lip liner might. The best part is that they are under $3 each!!! Right now they are 40% off at $1.77. Try them out and let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog with us. Really appreciate your efforts for writing this blog. Keep sharing more good stuff like this. Get information aboutCosmetics Waterproof lip liner

    ReplyDelete