Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Penicl in Zinfandel Review

Bite Beauty is a relatively new makeup line sold at Sephora. All of their products have good for you ingredients in them, and also can be eaten! Not that I eat my lipsticks...anyways it's a fun fact.

Here's what Sephora says:
Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine.



Swatches:


As you can see the pencil is super pigmented! I can't get over how bright the color is. Zinfandel is described as an electric coral. I think it looks a bit more red than orange but you can tell its not completely red on the lips. It leaves intially more of a satin finish, and later on it dries to be completely matte.

Doesn't dry out my lips or settle into lines. Really a product I think you should check out.

$24 @Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment