Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls- Girl Next Door Lipstick Betty Collection Review

I love the Archie's Girls collection, the packaging is just so adorable. I was only able to get my hands on this lipstick, girls be tripping over this collection! It's in a pretty light pink color. I would have preferred to also have the matte red from the Veronica collection but alas it was not meant to be.



So as you can see the color isn't opaque, which is expected with a Lustre finish. It looks kind of scary in the picture, and to be honest I was worried that the color would wash me out, but it actually looks quite nice on me. It does not last at all though, so you need to keep this one with you during the day. Overall I like it but if it weren't for the cute packaging I'm not sure if I would have purchased it.

No comments:

Post a Comment