Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Review

This is going to be short and sweet so let's get into it.



The packaging is very nice and looks like an actual pen. Very chic. You can see it's a felt tip pen, when you use it the tip is hard and not bendy at all which makes the application process a tad more difficult then say Kat Von D's Tattoo liner which is my fave at the moment (and much cheaper).



The pigment is super dark and glossy, possibly the blackest liquid liner I've ever come across. It stays on all day without budging or smudging. However, personally I feel for $30 it should be a little easier to apply. The tip is what kills me, and it gets sort of less pointy when you use it. I say the Stila Stay All Day and the Kat Von D Tattoo are much better options and are much cheaper. Just my opinion, not a bad liner at all, but I think it's over priced and sort of meh.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your eyeshadow, can you please tell me what brand/color it is? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete