Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, February 17, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart Review

I was lucky enough to receive this from my friend Meredith, check out her blog:

http://meredithenroute.blogspot.com/

Let me just say I am in love :) The product is so creamy and pigmented, I was really impressed. I dare say I like these more than the Baby Lips! They also last longer than the baby lips, and act more as a half way point between a lip stick and a lip balm. I can't wait to get more!

2 comments:

  1. the color looks really sweet and pretty on you.
    this is my favorite, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! I have sent one of these to you and one to my sister--but I haven't tried them yet! I need to run out of a lip product so I can go get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete