Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer in Light/Medium Review

I was on the hunt for a good concealer for my blemishes and I happened upon this concealer while perusing the new lip butters (anyone wanna send me one ;)






So I would say this concealer gives a light coverage. The color is really perfect for my skin. It's best to wait for each layer to dry if you want to really build the coverage up. I like it because of the fact that it has Salicylic Acid (.5%) so it treats while it conceals. I wish it had a better coverage but it does a decent job at concealing.

*Tip: dab some on the back of clean hands and then use a finger to dab it on. You don't want to contaminate the applicator by putting it directly on your acne.

The scent smells like MAC Studio Fix Fluid, interesting...Anyways, I say it's worth picking up, and let me know if you do :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello darling! I am a new reader here!
    Thanks so much for reviewing this concealer as I am now running out of mine and I need a new one! This sounds perfect for me as it has salycilyc acid!
    XOXO
    Catanya Catanyasthings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for following :) Let me know if it works out for you!

      Delete