Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

Too Faced Budoir Eyes Soft and Sexy Eyeshadow Collection Review

This is the latest palette release from Too Faced and I'm pretty excited about it. I have many Too Faced palettes and they are all very dear to my heart, but this is the first one to come in a tin instead of cardboard. Honestly, I prefer the cardboard because it was cuter, but it is more sturdy. Let's check it out.



The palette comes with a little look book that's super cute:



And here are the swatches:



The pigmentation is great for all the shadows and I love how the colors go so well together. Here is a look I did with the palette:



I basically love this palette and definitely recommend it! $36 @ Sephora & Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment