Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zoya Lovely Collection



I love Zoya's new "Lovely" collection for spring 2013. It's all soft pastel colors with 3 shimmers and 3 creams. Here are some swatches and pictures.



Here is Jacqueline swatched on my nails:



Jacqueline could pass for opaque with one thick coat but I did two thin ones instead. The other colors need two coats as well to be opaque. The colors look true to how they look in the bottle when swatched and weren't runny or hard to use. The shimmery colors were a little sheerer than the the creams but with 2 coats they were just fine.

I love how fresh and girly this collection is. The soft blue polish is my favorite, it's just so mellow and calming. I chose to wear Jacqueline because I was itching to have mannequin hands and it's perfect for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment