Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games Collection

I have to be honest, I haven't read the books or seen the movie. I'm a twilight geek, and come to think of it why haven't they released a twilight nail polish collection...Getting off topic, so anyways I'm not that familiar with the Hunger Games but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the themed nail polish ;) BTW is this series really about kids killing each other? Awkward transition.... So anyways I only picked up two of the nail polishes, mainly b/c OPI Holland bankrupted me.
-On top of stone cold and by itself. This polish reminds me of the finger paints special effect nail polishes. The reflects are cut longer in this nail polish than the FP ones and are mostly gold/cooper and blue toned. Shines in the light different colors.
-Swatched by itself and then with a top coat. This color dries matte and has punk rocker vibe to it. I prefer it with a top coat but it's nice that they included a matte in the collection.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, why haven't they done a twilight one!??! I am totally with you on that..I haven't gotten into this but did buy one of the polishes. I am really hoping for a twilight set cause I know I will need those! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they should totally do one, I would be a sucker and buy every polish!

      Delete
  2. I am really loving Luxe and Lush. I think that glitter is a little too too for spring/summer, but the flakes are a little more subtle. Over a mint nail polish, Luxe and Lush looks like an opal :)

    ReplyDelete