Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Glam Bag

I am disappoint.

This months bag left much to be desired, I'm not going to go into a rant but let's just say I have very little positive things to say.







Here's what I have to say about this months bag summed up into a few sentences:

-The gift card is not a gift card as you have to spend $50 to get $25 off, not a terribly bad deal but it would have been better to just get $25 and no stipulations.
-The brush case is terrible, it smells, looks cheap, and doesn't close.
-The brush itself is not too bad but the hairs are not cut very well.
-The Murad eye lift thing is not meant for younger girls which make up most of the my glam subscriber base.
-I like the Purlisse lip conditioner works well and is the only thing I really liked.
-The hair treatment I'm not really feeling either.

At least the bag was cute this month. My Glam let's stick to makeup products next week please.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I understand your frustrations. I hate to get a lot of stuff I can't use or dislike. Hopefully it will get better.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete