Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2012

OPI Holland Collection Review and Collections

I've tried hard to stay away from nail polishes, since I have so many. About every color in the rainbow and then some lol. But I felt compelled to purchase a few of the new Holland collections nail polishes from OPI, and there's a few more I'd like to pick up...
-Pedal Faster Suzi! (Pink Lavender) This is a really pretty pink, needs about 2-3 coats to be opaque.
-Kiss Me on My Tulips (Hot Pink) This pink is very bright! Opaque in one coat but I did 2 just in case.
-Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? (Plum Purple) Love this purple, it shines gold shimmers in the light. Opaque in 2 coats.
-I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! (Steel Blue) Such a pretty kind of dusty, blue jeans color. Needs like 2-3 coats.
Love this collection, not my favorite but has some nice solid spring time colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment