Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

NYX Cream Shadow in Suede

NYX has brought out quite a few products lately, some I love like the new stick blush, and some that need some work like their new cream shadows.






The color is pretty, that's a given, but the formula is lacking. The pigmentation for this color isn't great on the lids for one. The product also creases like crazy a few hours after application, even when you put a primer under it. It is also hard to blend.

I was not impressed with this product at all, which is shocking because I really love NYX. Perhaps the other colors behave better, but I do have to note that many bloggers I've read have had the same sentiments, but it varies on the colors.

This is a product you really have to test out yourself to see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment