Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My review of Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

First off i want to say that I am a Too Faced super fan! When I first started getting into makeup Too Faced was the first brand that I fell in love with, and after many years the brand has only gotten better with time.

Anyways, I already have the natural eye palette which is amazing so I decided it was time to give this one a try.

The packaging is super cute and less bulky than previously similar palettes as it does not have a hidden drawer. The price is $36, and if you are wondering why this is a dollar more than the older palettes it's because there is a very small increase in the weight of the shadows.

Here are a few pictures of the palette:




I found the pigmentation to be slightly less than the natural eye palette but still really decent. The lighter shades on the left side are meant for subtle highlighting but you can definitely build the color up.

Here are some swatches:

Natural Light


Artificial Light



The colors are gorgeous and would be great for doing a smokey eye. My favorite color is the dirty goldish eyeshadow.

The bottom line is that I love this palette and it has a nice variety of colors for going out. I do still slightly prefer the natural eye palette for it's pigmentation and wearable everyday colors, but this palette is a nice change of pace.

You can buy this palette at Sephora and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment