Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Makeup Collection/Storage

*Just as a small warning. I have more makeup than the average sane person, but this doesn't mean I have a ton like some makeup gurus on youtube than have dedicated rooms to makeup.

So this is going to be how I store my makeup. I have these plastic drawers that I got from Target that house all my makeup.


Each drawer holds different types, like my foundation and powders drawer:


My lipstick, lipgloss, lipliner, and other lip products drawer:



My bronzer, blush, and Misc. drawer:


My eyeliner, mascara, and primer drawer:



My palette drawer (There's some on top of each other):


And Lastly my single eyeshadow and pigment drawer:



Of course my collection grows every month so maybe I'll do an update blog eventually ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice collection I really been wanting to try the Jessies girl pigments. can you do a review? Thanks for following.I followed back have a great day

    ReplyDelete