Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Eco Tools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set Review

I've got another exciting review!

So I found these brushes at Target but I've heard they are selling them at Walgreens too. I love Eco Tools and this set is so well made I want to personally thank them!

Well let's get to some pictures shall we :)




All of the brushes are soft and multi functional. Starting with all the way of the left, the round concealing brush. I tried to use this for all over liquid foundation but didn't feel it works too well for that use. However, for concealing it works like a dream, especially in those hard to reach areas around the nose.

The angled brush is great for blush application, but a little too big for applying defined contour to the cheeks.

The next brush is perfect for contouring as it's shape fits perfect into the hollows of your cheeks. I tried to use for liquid foundation but it didn't work too well for that use either.

The flat top brush is perfect for buffing out foundation or buffing in powder. It's really my favorite brush out of the bunch. It is similar to the ELF version but way better.

So there are my overall thoughts. Get them now before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment