Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara

So here's the deal with Neutrogena before I get into the review. Apparently they do not test on animals, but their parent company, Johnson & Johnson does. How you want to interpret that is up to you. Moving on, I was looking for a fabulous new mascara since my recent fav from Maybelline will have to be retired due to them testing on animals (I know I sound like a broken record). This particular mascara is not my new favorite but it is pretty decent.




Before:


After:



I liked that the formula wasn't very wet when I first used it but it really didn't give me the volume as promised. I like this mascara for everyday simple looks but not for more dramatic looks. The hunt continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment