Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

June My Glam Review

My patience was wearing thin for My Glam, I was left disappointed month after month still hoping that one month things would get better (first world problems). The makeup gods seem to have answered my prayers this month, and finally My Glam has redeemed themselves.

Not only did I like the contents of this month's bag but they also sent everyone's bag either on time or early. I saw very few issues with the shipping and billing this month, they have obviously improved their businesses practices.



Pros:
-Bag is cute and super girly
-2 full size products
-2 decently size samples
-The lip stick color I got is pretty
-I have been wanting to try Living Proof and there's enough in the sample to use for months
-The lotion is great for any skin type and feels refreshing
-The eyeliner pen has a fine point great for doing a winged liner look

Cons:
-The bag has a fishy smell
-It's near impossible to take the eyeliner off once applied


This is after rubbing my hand hard with a makeup wipe trying to get the eyeliner off.

There was also some confusion as to if the eyeliner was contact lens safe. The basic gist is that as long as you don't put it in your waterline you should be okay. If the pen gets on your lenses it would be hard to take it off of them. I wouldn't worry about it.

(FYI)Michelle Phan advises you use a oil based eye makeup remover to get the liquid liner off.

Well there you have it, I hope that My Glam continues on sending out great products and that this is a sign that only good things are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment