Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Zana Cosmetics Review


I recently received a few products from Zana Cosmetics for review and I am so excited to blog about them :) Zana is an organic cruelty free brand that doesn't use any parabens or other bad for you ingredients. I must say I'm in love :)

Let's get on with the product reviews.

First up is the Exotic Lips - Lip Plumper:



This lip gloss is a milky soft pink that adds a nice shine to your lips as well as slightly plumping them. It gives a tingly feeling as most lip plumpers do but not in an annoying I gotta take this off way ;)

Kiss My Lips Lipstick in Let's Celebrate:



This is the perfect nude lip stick for me. The color is super pigmented and creamy and just looks great on my skine tone, I'm really impressed. My lips were super chapped when I took the pic btw, the lipstick actually made them feel smoother.

Seductive Eyes High Color Shadow in Boo Beige:



I love using this as a highlight color. Super pigmented and very blendable!

Last is the Delicious Cheeky Blush in Tropical Forrest:



I love using this as a bronze highlight, adds a beautiful healthy looking glow.



Overall I love Zana and can't wait to get more of their products :)
Click here to check them out: Zana Cosmetics

1 comment: