Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss Review

These new glosses from Benefit are really fun, here's my review ;)



Left to right-

Coralista: a sheer coral
Bella Bamba: a sheer bright watermelon
Sugarbomb: a shimmering pinky nude



Dallas: a dusty rose
Dandelion: soft pearly pink
Hoola:a shimmering golden nude

Overall I really like these glosses. They are mostly sheer but Dallas and Sugarbomb have a little bit more pigment. Some have shimmer particles but they are fine and add a nice sparkle to the lips. My favroite is Dallas for the pigmentation but they are all so easy to use and throw in your purse.

All of them are non sticky and have a slight smell to them. I think it's a cherry smell, kinda fruity but I really like it. The squeeze tube is nice to be able to quickly apply and the curvature of the tube's tip allows for easy application.

Lovesit!! $16 @Ulta & Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment