Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, January 18, 2013

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Review

I did a video on this where I show what it looks like with one layer on. I really love this product and I've been using it practically everyday! Watch the video for a detailed review:



I can't say enough good things about this product. I love how it gives a lightweight coverage to my skin without making me look oily. It works well on it's own as and even better with a bit of foundation on top. It cuts out the extra steps of having to put on a primer and a moisturizer on as it works as both. At $34 it's a little pricey but if you're looking for a multi-functional product that works better than a tinted moisturizer I think it's worth the buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment