Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ariel Storylook Palette Volume 3 Review

Let's get right into it :)

The palette itself is gorgeous. The packaging is so pretty and I love Ariel on the cover. However, I think the packaging for the Jasmine palette was much fancier looking.

There are a few issues with the pigmentation of the some of the shadows. The purple, sea witch, is very patchy. The green eyeshadow, fins, definitely stained my lids and took forever to take off. Sick of swimmin' has a ton of glitter fallout. But overall, the shadows work pretty well. I like this palette a lot, but I think they could have varied up the colors more. I would have liked some matte crease colors, and not so many greens. At $55 it's quite pricey, but worth it to add to my collection. One note, I'm pretty sure my palette has a manufacturing error, Sebastian and Flounder should be 2 different colors, a pale yellow and a pale coral.

Watch my review and my tutorial:



1 comment: