Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealor




This is going to be short and sweet. Bottom line I really like this product. It can be used as a highlighter as well as a concealer. I like to put this on top of my regular under eye area concealer to brighten up the area, as well as for highlighting the bridge of my nose and my cheek bones.

It gives off a nice sheen and doesn't have any glitter or shimmer. The actual product is very lightweight and creamy, it wont look cakey. This would be great for girls who have very light under eye circles. I do feel that L'Oreal was kind of copying YSL's Touche Eclat when they made this product, it even kind of looks the same and is in a click pen format. Well here's your cheaper alternative :)Retails for $12.99.

1 comment: