Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

What I want for my birthday :)

So my birthday is next month, on the 8th, and I am doing a little bit of a wishlist. I sat down and really thought about the things I wanted, and of course I kept going back to makeup stuff...Anyways, here's what I want:


Vera Wang Princess Night

-I haven't even smelled this perfume yet but it looks amazing and I like sweet scents.


Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit

-As soon as I saw this set I thought to myself, these brushes were made for me and I must have them! You may know I already have two fluffy bunnies so I'm kinda bunny obsessed.


Tarina Tarintino Dollskin Cheek Palette

-I just love the color combo and I swatched it in person and they are all nicely pigmented. I just love Tarina, my best friend got a me a bracelet and earings from her a few years ago that I will cherish forever.


Tarina Tarinto ICONIC CRYSTAL PAVÉ HEART POST EARRINGS

-Speaking of Tarina, I love these cute crystal heart earrings. The pink ones are my favorite.

What I'm going to gift myself :)


MAC Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection (Shop Shop Shop, Cook Cook Cook) for Spring 2012

-This collection actually releases a day after my birthday in MAC. I'm going to get a kissable lip color and a lipstick if I can afford it. I love everything in this collection though :)

2 comments:

  1. I have the Mr. Bunny kit and I absolutely love it best brush investment I have ever made, hope you get it for your birthday :) and it's awesome that you have real bunnies!

    ReplyDelete