Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer/Blush & Lipstick Review


I'm thinking Physicians Formula released these for Valentines day, the heart design is perfect for the occasion. In any case, I only really loved 1/3 here's why....


Let's start with the lipsticks:




The picture for the pink one was taken before being swatched and the coral one was taken after being swatched. Notice how the heart gets messed up. It's actually gone now after being used only three times.

Swatches:




Okay so I really like the pink one (Rose), it's a pretty pink that goes well with my skin tone. The coral one (Nude) is nice but might be a little too orangey for some people. Although I do like the coral one I just don't think I would wear it that often so it got returned. They do have a nice scent to them, it's hard to describe but it's pleasant in my opinion.

The bronzer/blush:






Do not buy this unless you just want it for the packaging. There is no pigmentation in this product whatsoever, I couldn't even swatch it. So not worth the $13!!!

The bronzer side is just a shimmery powder, and the blush is barely noticeable. I honestly don't understand what happened here...

No comments:

Post a Comment