Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Maybelline Super Stay 10hr Stain Gloss

I waited to do this post so I could test out this stain. Up until now the only stain I had ever used was from Benefit, and I use them once in a blue moon. I wanted to give a drugstore brand a shot and I am pretty impressed with the results.





As you can see the applicator is in a sponge tip which really helps in the application process. The color is in Pink Flush, here it is swatched on one side and blended out on another.


Here it is on my lips:


Okay the review. This lip stain is not drying on my lips but I still use a lip balm underneath just in case. It leave my lips with that just bitten look that is pretty and noticeable. However, it does not stay on for 10 hours. I ate right after applying this on two separate occasions and it immediately came off. If you don't eat I'd say it would last maybe 3-5 hours at best. Still a nice no fuss lip stain that I will continue to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment