Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Mascara Review

I am almost certain Maybelline came out with this mascara to compete with the new Revlon false fiber mascara. Let me tell you, Maybelline kicks Revlon out of the competition with this mascara! I'll do a review of the Revlon one at one point. On to the pics!





Before:

After:


Together:

This has to be my favorite mascara of the moment. Although it doesn't give a whole lot of volume, it gives a whole lot of length. The formula is very wet so I can't wait to see how it performs after a few more uses.

It also comes off easier than the Revlon which likes to stick to my lashes.

5 stars all the way :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is truly impressive! Definitely going to give this mascara a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! My lashes grew lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice I'm not much of a drugstore mascara buyer anymore but I think I'll have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete