Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle in Cherubic

I read some review on this product that were less than flattering, but I happen to like this product. Well let's get on the pictures.




Okay so when you first put this product on it does a weird thing that I really can't describe so let me show you a picture:


But after you blend it out it looks fine.


A little goes a long way with with this product so use less than you think you need. It dries to a powdery matte finish. This color does have a shimmer to it but it doesn't look that noticeable on your cheeks.

More pics:


It's a nice peachy pink color that is great for my skin tone. The wearing time is decent, maybe 6 hours, longer with a powder blush on top. It doesn't accentuate ones flaws and is relatively easy to work with.

So there you have it. It is $12.99 y'all, so don't be surprised when they ring you up. I do think it's a little pricey for a drugstore product but this is meant to be high end drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment