Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blush me baby!

I think blush is one of the essential makeup products that most women use. There are so many out in the market that it can be hard to choose. I don't think that you necessarily need to buy expensive blushes because there are so many drugstore brands that offer good quality blush.

Here's a list of my top 5 favorite blushes:

1-At number one is NARS Orgasm blush. NARS is known for picking controversial names for their blushes and of course this blush is their number one best seller. They also made a another called super orgasm which is just more glittery (definitely cannot recommend the super). There is shimmer in this blush but I think it adds a nice sheen. NARS is a very expensive brand, at $27 a pop for blush. Honestly they get away with charging so much because they are really good at making blushes and are recognized for this specialization. The pigmentation is about a medium, but very build-able. The orgasm shade is said to be universally flattering to any skin type.The packaging for NARS is also very sleek, the only negative is that the matte finish can get a little dirty looking.



2-My second favorite is Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural. It is marketed to enhance your mood. It don't know how much happier I am because of the blush, but the packaging and design does bring a smile to my face! The blush also has a light flowery smell to it, which is also nice. This blush is very pigmented and comes with a nice little brush in a hidden compartment. This one retails for about $12.


3-Next is a product that came out from Hard Candy, which is sold exclusively at Walmart. It's called Fox in a Box in truth or dare, a blush and bronzer duo. You are supposed to swirl the two colors together, but I prefer to use them separately. The pink shade goes well with my lighter complexion. Sold for $6.



4-Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Aglow. I've had this product for a really long time and I still love it. It's the perfect mix between a bronzer and a blush. Sold for $20.


5-Last but not least I'm including Stila's convertible color in peony. This product is awesome because it is multi-functional. It works as a cream blush as well as a lip product. You want to dab a little bit on with your fingers and blend it in to your skin. It lasts longer if you set it with a light application of blush. The one shown in the picture is a sample (I've had it for over a year and still have a lot left), but the full size is $25.


No comments:

Post a Comment