Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Favorite Lippies!!!!!

I have a lot of lipsticks, a whole drawer of them, but there are a few that are my absolute favorites. Most of them are drugstore because the best ones are usually on the cheaper side in my opinion.

s:

And here are the swatches:


For some reason I swatched the lipsticks in reverse of the first picture. So from right to left:

MAC lipstick in Marquise D' (Wonder Woman Collection)
-Kind of sheer because it is a Lustre Finish, but I like it on days where I just want a little bit of color and shine.

Covergirl lipstick in Darling
-Perfect pink that's not too out there bright

Covergirl lipstick in heavenly
-A little darker than Darling but in the same shade range

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige (#620) SPF 18
-Perfect nude that has enough color to be noticeable but only slightly. You can tell its a favorite of mine and it gets used a lot. These lipsticks by Rimmel are so creamy and moisturizing!

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Pink Chic (#220) SPF 18
-Nice light pink but not really light. Perfect for my skin tone.

Lancome Color Design lipstick in Love it! (cream)
-The perfect pink color.

*Not in first picture because it died :( NYX Lipstick in Chaos (#LSS 511)
-For those who like to be bold, a sexy cherry red.

No comments:

Post a Comment