Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

NYX Sale Haul


I was so excited to take part in the NYX sale a few weeks ago, and I got some really amazing products.

I'll start off by talking about the concealors:


They are a really creamy consistency that can be very easily blended, with medium to buildable coverage. The orange is meant to color correct under eye circles (I'll post another blog about this soon).


These are called crystal glitter liners and are fantastic. You can pack on a lot of glitter with these.


This one is in the color teal, but I think it looks more of a minty green. Another product I really liked as it was so unusual.


This lip gloss is in the color vanity, and is the perfect sheer coral color. Non-sticky and very glossy.


Lastly is the HD primer, which is nude tinted and works very well. I actually like it more than my too faced shadow insurrance that is way more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment