Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Pink Plum

I found out about these blushes first from Musings of a Muse, and was truly intrigued. I have to say I'm still on the fence about this blush but this is my initial impression.

Pics:




At first touch you definitely feel the bounce in these bouncy blushes. Kinda spongy and springy, it's not a feeling I have ever felt before. It's kind of like a thick jello if I had to try and describe it. It's creamy and powdery at the same time.

I'm not really sure why they just didn't make it a cream. The consistency kind of limits the pigmentation in my opinion. It does leave a nice subtle flush on the cheeks and dries to a semi-matte finish. If you see darker colors I wouldn't be put off because the pigmentation is light.

Also, applying this with a brush is kind of futile. The bristles don't seem to pick up the blush, fingers work best.

Overall, it's a product that is interesting but I prefer a standard cream blush any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment