Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette Review

My lovely boyfriend gifted me this for my birthday, I was so excited to get this palette :)











Okay, so I have to say that the left side of the palette is far less pigmented than the right side. Intentional maybe? In any case I am in love with the colors on the right side, the green is my favorite. Only one matte color which is the blue and it is a little powdery but they color pay off is nice.

The left side is kind of meh to me. The purple and pink colors were not very pigmented and the color all the way on the left is sheer as well, kind of an opalescent white.

The pencil color is a nice shimmery navy but I do have to say that it started crumbling a little bit when I was swatching it.

Overall this was a decent palette but I wish all of the eyeshadows were pigmented. This is the first eyeshadow palette from Kat that included vibrant colors so it was a nice first attempt and I hope she comes out with more in the future.

*I do have to note that this palette came broken, as in it wouldn't close. The new palette design I have to saw isn't constructed very well and I think many people will have the same problem at some point.

4 comments: