Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Viva Glam Nicki Review


As soon as I saw the promotional picture of the new Viva Glam lipstick I swooned! For some reason I've never owned any Viva Glam lipsticks, and I love how they donate 100% of the proceeds to and HIV organization.

This lipstick is quite unique in my opinion, well see for yourself :)







*The picture kind of washes out the color.

MAC describes this as a bright yellow pink (satin), it looks like a bright coral pink on my lips. This folks is not your everyday pink. It is very bright and takes some time to get it to look right. I put it on my lips without a lip balm or a lip pencil. I think that this lipstick does exaggerate the imperfections in your lips, so use a lip balm before hand. This is a color I would use on a day I want to stand out. I would also pair it with a lip liner.

Overall I really like it, there is nothing I own that is similar to it, but it is not a no fuss lipstick so be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment