Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smashbox Love Me Eye Shadow Palette Entice Me Review

I have been wanting this palette for awhile now. Every time passing it by in Ulta I swatched and just loved the texture. I would love the entire collection but I made myself choose just one thing. So I choose the fashion palette over the nude palette because I figured I was likely to have more similar shades with that one. But trust me it was a hard choice. Let's have a looksey.



Something I think was super smart is they made the Love Me panel moveable so you can lift it up to access the shades better.



Now swatched on bare skin and dry the shades are still pretty decently pigmented but the both the light blue and the navy have some patchy issues. They feel so silky in the pan so I figured let's try them wet. Here are the results dry then wet:



Here's them wet in artificial lighting:



I think it makes a huge difference using them wet. The shadows have more of a metallic finish to them that I really dig. They are super shimmery so be prepared for a ton of fallout. I recommend doing your eyeshadow first before applying your face makeup if you don't want to mess it up.

Overall I love this palette, the design is super cute and I got a lot of compliments when I did and eye look for it, which you can see below:



I used the shadows wet and it was fairly easy to do this look. I do think this palette should be reserved for night time, unless you like rocking bold looks during the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment