Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Safari

You know, I have two palettes from Stila that are just fantastic, so I figured Stila is kind of a safe bet. Let's find out how this palette fares.



so the colors are pretty neutral and doable for daytime. I like how they go together. The palette itself is pretty small, which would be good for traveling. Here are the swatches dry and over bare skin:



As you can see the pigmentation isn't that great by itself. This was really shocking to me because I have never had a pigmentation issue with stila shadows. I decided to try them wet and here are the results:



Much improved but still I think they should have kept to their original formula. These are meant to be used wet, so maybe that's why they lack pigment dry. In any case I think it's a decent palette, a little pricey at $24 for a teeny palette, but it works as an easy everyday palette. Here's a look I did with it:



I don't think it's a must have but maybe the other color palettes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment