Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Christmas Nails :)

So I already did my nails for Christmas but my friend Bree came over the other day and I really wanted to try out some other designs so this post will be the results. I attempted but failed to do a nail polish video tutorial, yet again...I'm losing hope of ever finding a way to film me doing nail art. Anyways...










You can click on the pictures to see them larger.

If there was a method to my madness I would share it but really it's all about taking your time and being patient. My advice, get some teeny tiny brushes from a craft store and act as if your nails are a small canvas. Try using acrlyic paint, but I prefer using plain old nail polish. Dollar General sells art deco nail stripers so grab those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment