Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Review


So BH reformulated their liquid eyeliner and it just came back onto the website. I never tried the old one but I have to say I really like this one.

It is in a pen format which kind of worries me because they tend to dry out a lot faster, but so far so good. The liquid comes out pigmented and not watery at all and the pen has a nice fine point, great for doing a wing. I'd say if you suck at using liquid liner, this really is a fool proof alternative.

Here it is swatched:



They have it on the website right now for $4.17 but you get it for free with every $25 purchase.


Oh and Ebates is offering 15% cash back right now for BH so if you haven't signed up use my link all the way at the bottom of my blog (under the sigma ad) to sign up and automatically get $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment