Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Nail Art

I love doing my nails for the holidays, it gives me an excuse to take the hours to do my nails, and inhale the fumes from the acetone and polish....(okay that parts not so great). Here's what I did this year :)
For the base colors: Bahamian Escape by China Glaza (Blue) Pink Friday by OPI (Pink) Re-Fresh Mint by OPI (Mint Green) L'Esprit by American Apparel (Lavender) Peachy Keen by China Glaze (Orange) Lemon Fizz by China Glaze (Yellow) Pinata Yadda Yadda by Ulta (Multi-Colored glitter top coat) To make the designs I used various small paint brushes that can be purchased at Micheals, dotting tools and rhinestones that can be purchased from Ebay, and toothpicks. For funsies here's what I did last year.
I did a tutorial for the bunny and the Easter egg if you are interested:

2 comments:

  1. Ouh nice :D

    Follow me -
    http://fashionculture1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..... you are so good at this!! I love the bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete