Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Naked Cosmetics Tropical Indulgence Collection of Six Colors

I picked up this set @ IMATS for only $30 (orig. $60), so I thought it was a steal. I've always heard beauty gurus talking about naked cosmetics and I was ecstatic to finally lay my hands on a stack :)

Let's check it out!



Here's a pic of the colors from the Naked Cosmetics website:


The pigments can be stacked together or left individually.

Swatches:



The colors are duo-chromatic and change colors depending on the lighting. In the pictures the colors kind of look the same to each other but in person you can tell the difference. I swatched over bare skin, so just imagine what they look like over a primer!

I love these colors, they are so fun and will be great to wear during the summer!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Naked Cosmetics! :)
    This is kinda awkward... but you may remember me from the IMATS? We waited in line together for Kandee Johnson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember!!! how have you been dear?

      Delete