Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF 18 Review

I can't really recall ever having a tinted moisturizer in the past. I've never really seen the appeal since I like using the full cover of a foundation. But of course since I'm a theBalm products nut I just had to try out their tinted moisturizer.



The color I got is in light/medium and is a perfect match for me.



This is me with the tinted moisturizer on with a little bit of time bomb concealer on my under eye circles and some sexy mama powder to set and mattify:



theBalm says: This weightless, silky smooth tinted moisturizer SPF 18 offers lasting moisture and helps to improve the tone and texture of your skin, leaving you with a polished complexion.

I love the ease of slapping this stuff on with my fingers and going out the door. It gives a light coverage and evens out the skin tone. Being that there is spf in this product is does smell a bit like sun block, and I really don't recommend it for flash photography. I have oily skin so setting this stuff with a powder is an absolute must, sexy mama by theBalm works great. If you have super oily skin I would skip this product.

I like using this on days where I'm feeling lazy and just want to even out my skin tone a bit. It's $25 on theBalm's site but you can find it @ Marshalls for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment