Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

I am a big fan of Real Technique brushes, especially since Samantha Chapman (Pixiwoo) is the brains behind the brushes. I already own the stippling brush which has been a favorite of mine for over a year for applying foundation (this one is even better!). This particular brush is new to the line, and as far as I know is sold exclusively to Ulta in the states.



What Real Techniques says...
Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation:
look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
self-standing for easy storage
extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use

This is my new favorite go-to brush for applying liquid foundation, I absolutely adore it!

Super soft yet dense enough to properly buff out foundation. I tend to spray it first with MAC fix + so it doesn't suck up as much product in the application process. My favorite brush for applying foundation before was the Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki, which is still fabulous but I like how RT brush is smaller and is easier to maneuver around areas on the face. This brush makes hardly any foundation look flawless!

The price is $9 @ Ulta which I think is a super steal. If I could ever recommend a brush you to use for foundation that was great quality and still economical it would definitely be this brush!

1 comment:

  1. Sneakpeeq has real technique brushes for cheap!!! I got the core brush 4 pack for $6! You should def check it out.

    ReplyDelete