Email

For business inquiries email: cherienailart@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May Gossip Girl Box Review

Yeah, I'm late on this review I know, but hey I have a life too you know! Okay I don't I was just lazy putting this up ;) So this month Gossip girl teamed up with Birch Box to create a themed box for the month. I opted put of birch box some time ago when My Glam popped up, but since I am a die-hard fan of Gossip Girl I couldn't resist not giving this month a go.



Where to begin...

While I appreciate the theme of the box, I wasn't particularly impressed with the contents. All of the items were sample size, whereas some lucky ladies got a full size Stila sparkle liquid liner. That's the problem with Birchbox, everyone get's something different.

The Color Club nail polish was nice, but I own a few gold nail polishes already.

The Jart BB cream sample hardly has enough to do half of my face.

I like that they included a sample of the beauty blender cleanser however the sample size is small.

The perfume sample full size is over $100 dollars, and also the smell is not my cup of tea.

The head band thingy is nice and I use it.

Lastly the note card is okay but not something I would have picked to receive.

Overall I'm not impressed and perhaps if I had gotten the Stila eyeliner I would have been far happier (actually let's make that a fact).

No comments:

Post a Comment